Friday, November 11, 2011

exciting.times

I've been trying to get some freelance graphic design projects going, but so far nothing looks too promising. My first almost client backed out and I haven't even gotten a bite from anyone else. Oh well. I am still advertising on Craigslist and through my website, so hopefully someone will find me soon.


On the plus side, I haven't completely been wasting my design skills. Just this week, I've been working on a logo for ShareChristmas, an upcoming event at our church.



 



They wanted a red and white version for the church website.


 I really like how they turned out. What do you think?

On a side note, Wes and I put an offer in for the house we like, and after going back and forth a few times, they settled. So we've been really busy with paperwork and all that fun stuff. Today are the inspections, so I get to leave work early to be there to see what's going on! And the best news....da...da...da...our closing date (provided there aren't any complications) is November 30! That's less than 3 weeks away! We'll be in our first house before Christmas!

So I know I didn't want to get myself too excited in case it fell through, but....

This is going to be OUR FIRST HOUSE:

No comments:

Post a Comment