Wednesday, December 15, 2010

bad.day.good

Today is one of those days that just doesn't happen like it's supposed to. My car didn't start this morning, so I couldn't run errands like I wanted to and I ended up getting the cold I've been fighting for several days. My nose is running non-stop. I suppose many people would consider that a bad day. A year ago, I would probably have been in a bad mood by now had these things happened to me, but not today.

When I married Wes, I knew he was everything I ever dreamed of. He had the perfect personality, a handsome smile, beautiful blue eyes, a positive outlook on life, a strong work ethic, and a relationship with God. What more could I want? Not only is he my best friend, he's the smartest man I know, and I respect him and look up to him. And since we've been married, I am astonishingly surprised by how his laid back, positive attitude has affected me. It's like a virus, only a good virus. I've caught it and it won't let go. How can I help but be happy when he's always happy?

So thanks to my hubby today is a wonderful day. Thank you honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment