Tuesday, December 28, 2010

picture.of.the.week

For Christmas this year, Wes got me an amazing present - a Nikon D5000!

Last year, I took a photography class and loved it.  For a whole semester I was able to borrow a beautiful camera to use anywhere and everywhere I wanted. I fell in love with it and didn't want to give it back when the class was over. But now, I have my own camera and it's even a step up from the camera I used at school.

So now that I've been experimenting with my camera for about a week, I'm starting to feel pretty comfortable with it. And I've decided to post a "picture of the week" of my favorite picture I've taken each week. This week's picture of the week is:

Actually, Wes took this picture. But it was my favorite, so I'm posting it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment