Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the.love.of.my.life

Is it possible to still want to spend every moment of every day with my husband after we've been together for over two years and have been married nearly 6 months?! I mean, he leaves for work each morning and the rest of the day I look forward to seeing him when he gets back. Of course, when we first started dating, I was infatuated and everyone knows what that's like. There is no way I could not think about him. But those things wear off...I think. Has it worn off for me yet? After over two years, you would think so, but if I had my choice, I would still want to spend every minute of every day with Wes.

I am so thankful to have the best husband in the world and the best marriage I could ever imagine. I thought the first year of marriage was supposed to be tough with lots of things to work out. But not ours. It's amazing! Of course, it's all because of Wes. He's the one that insists on communicating with each other. It's really absolutely essential and I'm not used to that in my family. But Wes is so open and honest and I trust him so much that's it's very easy to express my thoughts, feelings, and concerns.

The level of trust in our relationship is already so strong. It's the best feeling ever to know that my husband loves, honors, and respects me and will forever be faithful to me. I am so thankful for such a wonderful man. I love you Wes.

No comments:

Post a Comment