Wednesday, October 19, 2011

house.hunting

It all started last week. I was, as always, torturing myself by looking at houses for sale online. This is just the perfect market for home buyers. It makes me sad to not just jump in while it's good. So anyway, I found a house listed that Wes and I had driven past before and really liked. At the time, the sign said 'sale pending' then they took the sign down, so we assumed it had been sold. So last week, when I saw the house was back on the market for 10,000 less than before, I got really excited. Like....too excited. Wes got excited too and called about it. We found out there were already several offers, and soon after, the house was sold. But, we also found out we actually might qualify to buy a house NOW!

Yesterday, Wes called a mortgage consultant. After completing the form, we found out we are pre-approved to buy a house. He referred us on to a realtor, so we will be meeting her soon to begin our house hunt! I can't believe this is actually happening! I am so excited! Our house search has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment