Friday, September 27, 2013

candy.corn.&.ella

It's Fall! I'm so excited and so happy for my favorite season of the year! The evenings are just beginning to cool off and I so look forward to sweaters and boots, pumpkins and lattes.

We've been sick in the Atkinson house for awhile now. Why is Wes a teacher?! At least while I rest I can think about everything crafty that I want to do. I'm thinking about starting an Etsy shop. I definitely have plenty of ideas. This morning while I watched Ella play on the floor, I grabbed some yarn and made a little candy corn hat for my baby girl.




I kept putting it on her while I was making it to be sure it was the right size, but she fell asleep before it was all done. I can't wait for her to wake up and try it on! Now all she needs is a cute sweater to go with it. Hmm...

I've been busy with life [of course] and I haven't posted in quite a while. Here's what's been going on:


Ella is pretty much a musical genius. She can play Chopin. Or at least she likes looking at the music.



She turned 6 months old! How in the world did that happen so fast?!



She's eating solid foods now. She loves avocado and carrots!

I love being a mom and I love my baby girl! It's so much fun and so rewarding. God has truly blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment