Tuesday, January 24, 2012

fabric.frenzy

It's been awhile, not surprising really. Life has kept me pretty busy, but not busy enough to keep me from thinking and planning my summer. Yeah, I know it seems like a long way away, but I'm so looking forward to it! I should start a countdown. Today I was looking at fabrics for pillows and curtains. I guess I got all antsy since we got a new couch this week. Amazingly, we got it for FREE from some friends at church. It's a slightly odd color, kind of gold, but really big, comfy, and in great condition. It looks brand new. The gold color looks pretty bad with our beige/tan house, but lucky for the couch, I want to change all that anyway. Picture this: a gorgeous brightly colored Monet painting above the fireplace, light lavender almost white walls, a large comfy goldish couch and a mix match of pillows with the fabrics below. Dream home love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment