Wednesday, April 13, 2011

i.love.wes

I was thinking this morning about how immensely blessed I am. Lately, I have been very stressed with completing my final semester. Each day I have lived only to complete my to-do list and move on to the next day. It was kind of depressing. But now it's about over. My senior project is complete and the show is up, I finished my final 2 mile field test yesterday, and completed one third of my final printmaking project. Slowly but surely I am nearing graduation. Only one and a half weeks of classes to go!

Being in the pattern described above was probably not the best way I could have handled the situation. And now that things are beginning to slow down and I can think clearer, I've realized this past month or so must have been really hard for Wes. I'm sure I haven't been the most lovely person to deal with. Being stressed makes me cranky and emotional. Poor Wes. But he was so perfect and helped me through everything with patience. I am really blessed to have such an amazing husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment