Friday, April 1, 2011

it's.baseball.season

It's kind of funny to me that I would even in the slightest be interested in the fact that the 2011 baseball season began yesterday. I am not typically a sports person and really I know embarrassingly little about baseball. But this year is going to be different. Wes and Hillary decided we should be really involved with the season, so we all formed a fantasy baseball league.

During the draft, I was obviously clueless as to who I should pick to be on my team. But with the handy dandy help of yahoo, I was able to create a very distinguished and admirable team. Shake and Bake is their name, and yeah, that just happened.

I didn't know for sure how much I was really going to like playing, but after yesterday, hopes are high. Shake and Bake is in the lead 111/37. It's on! Wes and I actually watched a baseball game last night on TV. How weird is that? And I was following the live stattracker all afternoon, even during class. Hmm. Anyhow, this baseball season is really going to be exciting! And look out Mashers, Zebras, and Bad News Skateboards, Shake and Bake is gonna shake and bake YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment