Monday, August 8, 2011

everything.new

As I suspected would happen over time, I have not been very good at keeping up with my blog. But since I am writing for my own enjoyment, I'm not going to stress out about timely posts.

*       *       *

Never assume that once you graduate, you will be done with college and school. It wasn't one month after I graduated when I was asked to come back to ORU to work full time as the Listening Lab Attendant in the Music Department! Now I am back at school once more, but it's completely different this time. I have an office with a desk of my own, where my name is on a plaque outside my door, and students have to obey my rules. I am really excited to be here and am looking forward to a great year!

*       *       *

And then there's Lucy. Poor sweet little Lucy. In the last picture I posted, she was pretty much the ugliest dog I have ever seen. But she has changed so much! With a little food, time, and love, she has become just adorable!

She's the sweetest, cutest, most loveable puppy in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment