Monday, August 22, 2011

humbled.by.my.husband

Saturday morning, my husband started to come down with a cold. He woke up with a headache, and then the drippy nose came. As I sent him off to work this morning, he was still feeling sick. But what amazes me is his attitude. On Saturday, I didn't even know he was feeling bad for several hours. Not once did he complain. Then on Sunday, we left bright and early to church, as usual. After the normal services,we spent most of the rest of our day there, busy in youth related meetings and events. When I mentioned to someone that Wes was not feeling well, they were amazed and surprised that he could hide it so well. When I talked to Wes about it, he said people don't like to listen to complainers, so he doesn't complain. For him, it's not about hiding how he feels, it's about being a people person, and putting others first. Wes is just amazing! His attitude is so inspiring and humbling. I'm so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment