Tuesday, August 16, 2011

reminiscing.old.times

This is my third week at my new job and I'm really liking it so far. It's so strange to me that I would end up basically "at home." This office holds many memories for me. So many wonderful things have happened to me here. I mean, I met my husband in this building. Then he became the student worker in the office where I work. Since we were dating at the time, I was here all the time helping him work. The next year, I took his position and worked as the student worker building monitor in the evenings. One very special evening, as I was sitting where I am sitting now at my desk, Wes walked in with a dozen roses and took me away to a romantic dinner. That night, he asked me to marry him. Sigh...my life is wonderful.




No comments:

Post a Comment