Tuesday, May 7, 2013

i.am.back...finally

Even though it has been forever since my last post, I will not make excuses because I have good reason - our little baby girl was born on February 28, 2013! A gift from God and so so so precious!

Introducing Ella Joy Atkinson:


She weighed 6lbs.10oz. and was 19.5 inches long. My labor was relatively painless and I was so thankful that I was able to have her naturally. I loved her so much during my pregnancy and even more the moment I saw her for the first time. She is beautiful!


And 2 months old already! I have no idea where the time has gone! It's crazy how fast she is growing up. Pretty soon it will be time for Atkinson baby #2. But for now I'll enjoy every moment with my beautiful girl. It won't last forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment