Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a.little.motivation

It's finally here, the moment we've all been waiting for...drum roll please...

MY GRAPHIC DESIGN WEBSITE

Okay, so you haven't really been waiting for it and it's not really that exciting. But for me, it's a big step in the right direction. After graduation, I was really tired of graphic design. I just didn't really like it and I got frustrated really easily. When my computer broke, it gave me a much needed guilt-free break. Now I'm back at it. And surprisingly, I'm kinda enjoying it. But the whole launching a freelance business just kinda scared me. I didn't want to get stuck in something I don't like. So I needed a little motivation.

And here it is:
My dream home! And this isn't just some picture I found online. This is a real house, in a real neighborhood, with a real wrap around porch, 4 acres of land, and it's really FOR SALE for a very reasonable price! That's motivation for sure. I can't wait to have a house in a quiet neighborhood with a few acres. It's my dream. Then Wes and I can begin a family. I can stay home, cook, clean, raise children, teach piano and violin, and freelance graphic design (in my pajamas, from my cute desk, next to a window with a view of the big backyard)!! I can't wait! But that's the problem. I have to wait. Money, ugh. Patience is a virtue, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment